What is Bodytite
BodyTite is a great solution for individuals who are looking to reduce fat without the saggy, wrinkly skin. It also helps improve saggy skin after weight loss or due to aging. BodyTite is a minimally invasive procedure that shapes, tightens and lifts without the scalpel or scar. You are left with surgical-like results without the added downtime. BodyTite uses RFAL (Radio-Frequency Assisted Lipoplasty) technology that addresses some of the shortcomings associated with traditional liposuction or surgical body lifts.
- BodyTite gently treats fat in stubborn areas while tightening the skin, helping you sculpt your body into its ultimate shape
- It utilizes radiofrequency to gently heat the tissue melting the fat, cauterizing blood vessels and improving the fibro-septal network to tighten skin.
- It is often coupled with liposuction to remove the fat following the heating procedure.
What areas can be treated?
- If you can imagine it, you can do it: stomach, arms, chest, knees and inner/outer thighs are some of the most common treatment zones.
- Bodytite can be used to complete a scarless breast lift
- FaceTite is commonly used to treat the neck and jowls
- Accutite can be used to treat knees, jowls, “bra-pooch”
- Accutite can be used to do a scarless brow lift
- Accutite can be used to complete a scarless labiaplasty
What to expect regarding procedure
- Patients will need a pre-operative assessment to review the area of treatment and its needs. At that time appropriate operative time estimates can be given, however on average treatments last from 1-4 hours.
- You will require antibiotics before and after treatment for operative prophylaxis
- Procedure is done under local anesthesia called tumescence, and nitrous gas is available for anesthesia upon request.
- Most patients will take a valium prior to procedure.
- Some results can be seen immediately, however particularly with the skin tightening, results continue to improve with time reaching their peak around 6 months.
- Depending on treatment area down time is typically 0-3 days.
- It is reasonable to expect some swelling and redness in treatment area for up to 2 weeks.
- Most treatment areas will require the use of a binder postoperatively for several weeks.
- Pacemaker or internal defibrillator
- Superficial metal or other implants in the treatment area.
- Current or history of skin cancer, or current condition of any other type of cancer, or premalignant moles.
- Severe concurrent conditions, such as cardiac disorders.
- Pregnancy and nursing.
- Impaired immune system due to immunosuppressive diseases such as AIDS and HIV, or use of immunosuppressive medications.
- Patients with history of diseases stimulated by heat, such as recurrent Herpes Simplex in the treatment area, may be treated only following a prophylactic regimen.
- Poorly controlled endocrine disorders, such as Diabetes.
- Any active condition in the treatment area, such as sores, Psoriasis, eczema, and rash.
- History of skin disorders, keloids, abnormal wound healing, as well as very dry and fragile skin.
- History of bleeding coagulopathies, or use of anticoagulants except for low-dose aspirin.
- Use of medications, herbs, food supplements, and vitamins known to alter healing within the last two weeks or Isotretinoin (Accutane) within last 6 months.
- Facial laser resurfacing and deep chemical peeling within the last three months, if face is treated.
- Any surgical procedure in the treatment area within the last three months or before complete healing.
- As per the practitioner’s discretion, refrain from treating any condition which might make it unsafe for the patient
Bodytite/Facetite treatments with assisted liposuction start at 2500 per body area
|Bilateral scarless breast lift||$2500|
|Acutite treatments without liposuction assistance start at||$1000|
BodyTite is a safe and effective minimally invasive procedure, where a wand is inserted under the skin to melt fat inside while tightening the skin on top. This is a new procedure that is the next best thing to a surgical tummy tuck, for patients who don’t want to have a dramatic surgery, this is the perfect solution.
The treatment can be performed under local anesthesia or even light sedation it provides surgical results without the scars. Patients can be assured of a minimally invasive aesthetic procedure with decreased pain, swelling and downtime, and avoid larger surgical procedures.
1 treatment is needed and results continue to improve up to 3 to 6 months afterwards.
Non-excisional · No scars · Superior body contouring · Significant body tightening results (up to 40% skin contraction observed in clinical studies) · Uniform treatment · Consistent results · Less bruising, swelling and pain · Shorter downtime · Improved safety
Built-in safeguards assure high safety levels. FaceTite’s proprietary technology includes the regulation of skin temperature, impedance levels, energy monitoring, and cut-off levels.