What is Evolve?
Evolve is a cutting-edge body treatment utilizing radiofrequency to tighten skin, reduce fat, and tone muscle.
Evolve Tite delivers radiofrequency energy to the subdermal layer, heating the Fibroseptal Network. Once the Fibroseptal Network receives the heat energy, it begins to remodel the dermis and subdermal tissue improving appearance. This offers the patient a completely custom service.
Evolve Trim utilizes radiofrequency heat energy paired with a negative tissue vacuum. The vacuum allows the radiofrequency heat energy to reach the deepest layers of the subcutaneous fat layer. Using 6 hands-free devices gives the provider the capability to treat multiple areas during a session if desired.
Evolve Tone uses electrical muscle stimulation (EMS) to send electrical pulses to a targeted muscle group, promoting involuntary contraction. This contraction is the equivalent of a mechanical stimulation such as working out. The Evolve offers patients the opportunity to relax while the modality focuses on your desired muscle group, toning muscle and refining appearance. There is no downtime associated with this service and can be done in a timely matter. The use of 4 hands free devices allows for a customizable treatment, and the ability to treat more than one area at a time.
What areas can be treated?
- Inner Thighs
- Outer Thighs
What to expect regarding procedure
- This procedure should at no time become painful. The patient can pause the service and providers are able to adjust the devices
- Discontinue the use of any irritant or topicals for 2-3 days prior
- Ensure the skin to be treated is free of any lotion, perfumes, powder or bath/shower oils
- No downtime
- Possible Erythema (redness) or edema (swelling)
- Do not use very hot water, and direct heat exposure for 2 days post service
- Do not scratch or scrub the treated area
- Treatment time: 15 – 75 minutes depending on treatment protocol for area and desired results.
- Pacemaker or internal defibrillator
- Permanent implant in area to be treated
- History of skin cancer or other active skin diseases in area to be treated
- Pregnancy and nursing
- The use of Isotretinoin (Accutane) within 6 months prior to treatment