What is Votiva?
Votiva utilizes radiofrequency treatment within the vagina and on external genitalia to improve a variety of conditions including stress urinary incontinence, vaginal atrophy, vaginal laxity syndrome, lichen sclerosis, and sexual dysfunction.
- Votiva is a non-ablative radiofrequency vaginal/vulvar therapy
- It uses sustained gentle heating of the tissue to create remodeling of vaginal mucosa and sub-mucosal tissues with increased tightening and increased mucosal secretions
- It improves stress urinary incontinence
- It improves sexual dysfunction and pain
- It improves vaginal dryness and atrophy
- It treats recurrent vaginitis
- It improves the appearance of external genitalia
- It treats external problems such as lichen sclerosis
What areas can be treated?
- Within the vaginal canal to treat: stress urinary incontinence, vaginal atrophy, vaginal laxity syndrome, and sexual dysfunction.
- External Genitalia to improve laxity and appearance, to treat lichen sclerosis
What to expect regarding procedure
- Treatment length: 30-40 minutes
- Pain intensity: low
- Recovery: No Downtime
- Improvement will be noticed immediately, with results getting better with each treatment. Most people have maximum results following 3 treatments.
- Surgery in the treatment area within the last 12 months.
- Implants in the treatment area
- History of herpes. (need to be on prophylaxis)
- Active UTI
- Current or history of skin cancer and genital area cancer, or current condition of any other type of cancer, or pre-malignant moles.
- Significant illness such as diabetes, cardiac disease, autoimmune disease
- History of epidermal or dermal disorders involving collagen or microvasculature
- Active electrical implant in any region of the body
- Diseases of the immune system such as HIV, AIDS or immunosuppressive med
- Any active condition in the treatment area, such as open lacerations, infection, abrasions or lesions, psoriasis, eczema or rashes
- History of skin disorders, keloids, abnormal would healing
- Tattoo in the treatment area
- History of Accutane use in the previous 6 months
- Having received treatment with light, laser, RF, or other devices in the treated area within 2-3 weeks for non-ablative procedures, and 6-12 weeks for ablative fractional laser resurfacing (according to treatment severity) prior to treatment, except special recommendations.
Costs are based on packages of 3 treatments
|Internal and External||$2700|